Wednesday 21 January 2015


As i had told you before my blog is ready for a change ,the name will change from shopping therapy 153 to Betty'sblog:http://www.bettysblog.net/
Shopping therapy was the name of  the store with clothes i used to have a few years ago and 153 was the number of the adress.Now shopping therapy is past and it is time for me to turn the page and move on with my life starting with my new blog!!The last 3 years was the most difficult  years of my life and this blog was my lifeline!!All of you were my best friends and i want to thank you for reading my fashion ideas and watching me evolving with my style!
Betty'sblog will be something new and fresh full of fashion ideas ,inspiration and a lot of streets style!So stay tuned Betty's blog is comimg......!


Thanks for reading!!




No comments:

Post a Comment